- Quick Links
- Quick Links
- Special pages SEARCH
- Quick Links
- Special pages TOOLBOX
From Diablo Wiki
The fan classes are made to give Blizzard good ideas about their game development, for theorycrafting of what Blizzard might create next, or just right out unrealistic and funny. It can also be part of a contest or other event.
For a full list of fan classes, see the fan classes category.
In several community forums for Diablo III (primarily the Character and Skills Forum at Diii.net), fans have made class suggestions. It would be such a shame to let all that creativity go to waste into a forum archive. An initiative was taken on Diii.net by contributor Leord and the notable wallpaper artist Holyknight3000 in early June 2009 to start collecting fan-made classes.
Example Fan Classes
Three primary fan classes have been made that are great examples of detailed and thought-through ideas implemented to display for fans everywhere: The Flagellant, Arcane Warrior and the Zealot. All three have detailed class design, skill trees and even concept art.
Questions and Answers
- Who can make a new class in DiabloWiki?
Anyone with a little bit of imagination can make a class in the Diablo wiki. A minimum level of seriousness, or effort is required, and any entry is welcome.
- Can I improve others' classes?
Normally in a wiki, you can edit anything anywhere, but since these classes are works by individuals, you should ask them for permission to edit. Fixing typos, grammatical errors or adding wiki links is of course always welcome.
- Do I have to make a class on my own, or can I collaborate with friends?
Of course you can collaborate with friends! Others then have to ask the collaboration group if they wish to help out.
- How can you guarantee no one will edit my class
It's a wiki, and we're all in it, there's no "you" to talk to to prevent it. The answer is that "we" can't prevent edits, only encourage people to ask the authors first. If you see edits classed as "vandalism" on your class, fix the issue and report the offending user to Leord or Holyknight3000.
- How do I create a class then?
Easy, just type in the name you want to call it in your browser, like this:
Then just click "Edit", write what you want, and save. We recommend you to just copy+paste the code from the Boilerplate:Class, and replace the text to fit your class.
- How can I find a cool image as a portrait to my class?
Make one, or humbly ask one of the artists in the Fan Creation Forum over at Diii.net for help.
- Are there any help pages for editing wikis I can use?
- When will my class be good enough to be added to the navigation boxes on the bottom of the page?
All you need is to finish the article. "Finished" is defined by:
- - There is a brief explanation at the top.
- - The fan class template is used.
- - The Classbox template is used.
- - Background has at least 2 lines of explanation on the background of the character.
- - Class Design has at least 3 lines of explanation what the author has in mind for this class, and how it should work.
- - Attributes & Skills should either have a few example skills, or an explanation of how the three skill tres will be themed.
- - Development should state when work on the class began and if it's still in progress.
- - The Class navbox template is used.
- How do I get my contribution added as an example on the main fan class page?
Any featured articles should be added after discussion with other fellow wiki editors, both fan class creators and regulars. If you feel your class, or some other class deserves a place in the spotlight, make a post on the talk page. If you add a class without discussion, it may be removed.
- Character and Skills Forum
- Diii.net Suggestion Forum
- Diii.net Create D3 Skill Tree Contest
- Fan Creation Forum
Fan-made Creations - Fan Creations Forum Art Artists Cosplay Fiction Poetry Writers Classes/Skills Characters Monsters Locations Fan Art Fan Artists
Cosplay Fan Fiction Stories
• Return of the Three
• Seeking the Fifth Hero
• The Destruction Within
• The Fall of Nightmares (Revisited)
• The Journal of Leoric, King of Khanduras
• The Journey Through Eternity: The Maiden of Anguish
Fan Fiction Poetry Fan Fiction Writers Fan-made Classes Fan-made Skills  (U) = Unfinished Fan-made Monsters 
Classes of the
Skills - Active skills - Skill runes - Passives - Resource - Movement ability  Barbarian Demon Hunter Monk Witch Doctor Wizard Followers Other Classes Fan-made The Barbarian Fury - Barbarian Active Skills (Archive) Barbarian Passive Skills (Archive) 
(X) = the level at which the skill becomes unlocked. Barbarian skill categories: Primary Secondary Defensive Might Tactics Rage       The Demon Hunter Hatred/Discipline - Demon Hunter Active Skills (Archive) Demon Hunter Passive Skills (Archive)  (X) = the level at which the skill becomes unlocked. Demon Hunter skill categories: Primary Secondary Defensive Hunting Devices Archery       The Monk Spirit - Monk Active Skills (Archive) Monk Passive Skills (Archive)  (X) = the level at which the skill becomes unlocked. Monk skill categories: Primary Secondary Defensive Techniques Focus Mantras       The Witch Doctor Mana - Witch Doctor Active Skills (Archive) Witch Doctor Passive Skills (Archive) 
(X) = the level at which the skill becomes unlocked. Witch Doctor skill categories: Primary Secondary Defensive Terror Decay Voodoo       The Wizard Arcane Power - Wizard Active Skills (Archive) Wizard Passive Skills (Archive)  (X) = the level at which the skill becomes unlocked. Wizard skill categories: Primary Secondary Defensive Force Conjuration Mastery       Followers Kormac the Templar Lyndon the Scoundrel Eirena the Enchantress  Diablo III Other Classes Diablo II Classes Diablo I Classes 
Fan-made Classes Fan-made Skills  (U) = UnfinishedRetrieved from "https://www.diablowiki.net/index.php?title=Fan_class&oldid=49567"
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2017