Ice Reflect


From Diablo Wiki

Jump to: navigation, search

Ice Reflect is a rune effect in Ice Armor, a defensive Utility Wizard skill.

This rune effect has a 25% chance to trigger a Frost Nova on any melee attacker, dealing 75% weapon damage. Note that this is a full effect Frost Nova which will freeze all enemies over about a 20 yard radius. The 75% weapon damage is a nice bonus, but the real benefit is the defensive aid of all attackers being frozen in their tracks, allowing time for the Wizard to counter attack and/or escape.

Skill Rune Effects[edit]

Refer to the Ice Armor rune effects article for thorough descriptions of all five rune effects in this skill, including screenshots, videos, strategy tips, and other related information.

Name Level Description
Ice Armor

Armor spell
1 Cost: 25 Arcane Power

Surround yourself in a barrier of ice that reduces damage from melee attacks by 12%. Melee attackers are either Chilled or Frozen for 3 seconds. Lasts 10 minutes.

Only one Armor may be active at a time.

Ice Reflect
1 Melee attacks have a 40% chance to create a Frost Nova centered on the attacker, dealing 75% weapon damage as Cold.


Screenshots and movies will be added post-release.


Prior to the skill revision in February 2012, this rune effect was enabled by the Alabaster Rune, granting the following effect with a level 7 runestone:

Ice Reflect


Attacks have a 55% chance to create a Frost Nova on the attacker dealing 115% weapon damage as Cold.

Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2017