Flawless Star gem
From Diablo Wiki
With the closure of the Auction House and the advent of D3v2, players must find their own Flawless Squares to upgrade to higher level gems, rather than simply buying them in the Auction House. As each Flawless Star gem requires 81 Flawless Squares to upgrade, these gems can take some time to build up to.
- 3 Star gems (same type) + 30000 gold = 1 Flawless Star gem
- 3 Flawless Star gems (same type) + 50000 gold = 1 Perfect Star gem
A full list of gems by rank. Drop levels are approximate up to 60, with some overlap between each ascending level of gem.
- Chipped gem -- Drops from level 15-20 targets.
- Flawed gem -- Drops from level 21-25 targets. ]
- Regular gem -- Drops from level 26-30 targets.
- Flawless gem -- Drops from level 31-36 targets.
- Perfect gem -- Drops from level 37-42 targets.
- Radiant gem -- Drops from level 43-48 targets.
- Square gem -- Drops from level 49-54 targets.
- Flawless Square gem -- Drops from level 55-60 targets.
- Perfect Square gem -- Upgrade only.
- Radiant Square gem -- Upgrade only.
- Star gem -- Upgrade only.
- Flawless Star gem -- Upgrade only.
- Perfect Star gem -- Upgrade only.
- Radiant Star gem -- Upgrade only.
- Marquise gem -- Upgrade only in D3: Drops lvl 61+ in Reaper of Souls.)
- Imperial gem -- RoS-only. Upgrade, or rarely drops from lvl 61+ on Master+ difficulty.
- Flawless Imperial gem -- Upgrade only. RoS only.
- Royal gem -- Upgrade only. RoS only.
- Flawless Royal gem -- Upgrade only. RoS only.
Flawless Star Gem Stats
The stats for all types of Flawless Star Gems, as of D3v2 and RoS.
|Flawless Star Amethyst||+16% Life||+50 Vitality||Each Hit Adds +400 Life|
|Flawless Star Diamond||Reduces cooldown of all skills by 9%||+50 Resistance to All Elements||Increases damage against Elites by 13%|
|Flawless Star Emerald||+27% Increased Gold Find||+50 Dexterity||Critical Hit Damage Increased by 80%|
|Flawless Star Ruby||Increases Bonus Experience by 27%||+50 Strength||+100 Damage|
|Flawless Star Topaz||27% Better Chance of Finding Magical Items||+50 Intelligence||Ranged and Melee attackers take 900 damage per hit.|
See the gems article for stats and upgrade costs for all ranks and types of gem.
|Items of Diablo III  Item Basics Normal Items Crafting Legendary Armor I Legendary Armor II Legendary Weapons 1h Legendary Weapons 2h Item Sets|
|Item Basics||Item Affixes||Interface||Artisans||Miscellaneous |
• Prefixes & Suffixes
|Diablo 3 and Reaper of Souls Item Sets||Reaper of Souls only |
Crafted Item Sets
Crafted Item Sets
Themed Item Sets