Flawless Imperial gem
Flawless Imperial gems are the 17th rank of gem and only found in Reaper of Souls. This is the first rank of gem only in Reaper of Souls that can only be created by crafting with the Jeweler. Flawless Imperial gems are required as a material when enchanting legendary Rings and Amulets, making this a popular level of the gem to save for crafting requirements.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
This rank of gem only exists in Reaper of Souls and can only be created by crafting 3 Imperial gems.
- 3 Imperial gems (same type) + 300,000 gold = 1 Flawless Imperial gem
- 3 Flawless Imperial gems (same type) + 400,000 gold = 1 Royal gem.
Gem Ranks[edit | edit source]
A full list of gems by rank. Drop levels are approximate up to 60, with some overlap between each ascending level of gem.
- Chipped gem -- Drops from level 15-20 targets.
- Flawed gem -- Drops from level 21-25 targets. ]
- Regular gem -- Drops from level 26-30 targets.
- Flawless gem -- Drops from level 31-36 targets.
- Perfect gem -- Drops from level 37-42 targets.
- Radiant gem -- Drops from level 43-48 targets.
- Square gem -- Drops from level 49-54 targets.
- Flawless Square gem -- Drops from level 55-60 targets.
- Perfect Square gem -- Upgrade only.
- Radiant Square gem -- Upgrade only.
- Star gem -- Upgrade only.
- Flawless Star gem -- Upgrade only.
- Perfect Star gem -- Upgrade only.
- Radiant Star gem -- Upgrade only.
- Marquise gem -- Upgrade only in D3: Drops lvl 61+ in Reaper of Souls.)
- Imperial gem -- RoS-only. Upgrade, or rarely drops from lvl 61+ on Master+ difficulty.
- Flawless Imperial gem -- Upgrade only. RoS only.
- Royal gem -- Upgrade only. RoS only.
- Flawless Royal gem -- Upgrade only. RoS only.
Flawless Imperial Gem Stats[edit | edit source]
The stats for all types of Flawless Imperial Gems, as of Reaper of Souls v2.0.4.
|Flawless Imperial Amethyst||+21% Life||+160 Vitality||Each Hit Adds +900 Life|
|Flawless Imperial Diamond||Reduces cooldown of all skills by 11.5%||+66 Resistance to All Elements||Increases damage against Elites by 18%|
|Flawless Imperial Emerald||+37% Increased Gold Find||+160 Dexterity||Critical Hit Damage Increased by 120%|
|Flawless Imperial Ruby||Increases Bonus Experience by 37%||+160 Strength||+220 Damage|
|Flawless Imperial Topaz||37% Better Chance of Finding Magical Items||+160 Intelligence||Ranged and Melee attackers take 3725 damage per hit.|
See the gems article for stats and upgrade costs for all ranks and types of gem.
|Items of Diablo III  Item Basics Normal Items Crafting Legendary Armor I Legendary Armor II Legendary Weapons 1h Legendary Weapons 2h Item Sets|
|Item Basics||Item Affixes||Interface||Artisans||Miscellaneous |
• Prefixes & Suffixes
|Diablo 3 and Reaper of Souls Item Sets||Reaper of Souls only |
Crafted Item Sets
Crafted Item Sets
Themed Item Sets