Crafting[edit | edit source]
Square gems can be found or upgraded from Radiant gems, and upgraded to Flawless Square gems via the Jeweler.
- 2 Radiant gems (same type) + 85 gold = 1 Square gem
- 2 Square gems (same type) + 100 gold = 1 Flawless Square gem
Gem Ranks[edit | edit source]
A full list of gems by ascending rank. Drop levels are approximate up to 60, with some overlap between each ascending level of gem. For example, targets (monsters, chests, Goblins, etc) around level 42-43 will drop either Perfect gems or Radiant gems.
- Chipped gem -- Drops from level 15-20 targets.
- Flawed gem -- Drops from level 21-25 targets. ]
- Regular gem -- Drops from level 26-30 targets.
- Flawless gem -- Drops from level 31-36 targets.
- Perfect gem -- Drops from level 37-42 targets.
- Radiant gem -- Drops from level 43-48 targets.
- Square gem -- Drops from level 49-54 targets.
- Flawless Square gem -- Drops from level 55-60 targets.
- Perfect Square gem -- Upgrade only.
- Radiant Square gem -- Upgrade only.
- Star gem -- Upgrade only.
- Flawless Star gem -- Upgrade only.
- Perfect Star gem -- Upgrade only.
- Radiant Star gem -- Upgrade only.
- Marquise gem -- Upgrade only in D3: Drops lvl 61+ in Reaper of Souls.)
- Imperial gem -- RoS-only. Upgrade, or rarely drops from lvl 61+ on Master+ difficulty.
- Flawless Imperial gem -- Upgrade only. RoS only.
- Royal gem -- Upgrade only. RoS only.
- Flawless Royal gem -- Upgrade only. RoS only.
Square Gem Stats[edit | edit source]
- See the Gems article for stats for every level and type of gem.
|Square Amethyst||+11% Life||+30 Vitality||Each Hit Adds +35 Life|
|Square Diamond||Reduces cooldown of all skills by 6.5%||+30 Resistance to All Elements||Increases damage against Elites by 8%|
|Square Emerald||+17% Increased Gold Find||+30 Dexterity||Critical Hit Damage Increased by 40%|
|Square Ruby||Increases Bonus Experience by 17%||+30 Strength||+21 Damage|
|Square Topaz||17% Better Chance of Finding Magical Items||+30 Intelligence||Melee and Ranged attackers take 50 damage per hit.|
See the gems page for stats and upgrade costs for every level of gem.
|Items of Diablo III  Item Basics Normal Items Crafting Legendary Armor I Legendary Armor II Legendary Weapons 1h Legendary Weapons 2h Item Sets|
|Item Basics||Item Affixes||Interface||Artisans||Miscellaneous |
• Prefixes & Suffixes
|Diablo 3 and Reaper of Souls Item Sets||Reaper of Souls only |
Crafted Item Sets
Crafted Item Sets
Themed Item Sets