Bottomless Potion of Kulle-Aid
The Bottomless Potion of Kulle-Aid is a legendary health potion found in Reaper of Souls. It grants the same instant 60% health refill as a normal potion, plus adds a special legendary bonus on top of that, granting the ability to break through Waller walls for 5 seconds.
- Only Waller walls are broken; normal game world obstacles are not breakable, and this potion does not escape Jailer.
- All legendary potions are found from level 61+ targets, and this is a Torment-only, Reaper of Souls item.
- The 30 second healing potion cooldown is global, for normal and legendary potions.
Details[edit | edit source]
This is the most desired of the legendary potions, since being trapped by Waller walls is a leading cause of death for characters in Diablo 3, especially in Hardcore mode. The potion's benefit lasts for just 5 seconds and there's a 30 second cooldown, so it must be used wisely. Not just to get past any wall that's in the way, but in a time of most dire emergency, when a character must escape or die.
The name is a joke and an Easter Egg, referencing the famous (in the U.S.) and nostalgic commercials for the Kool-Aide drink, whose pitchman was an anthropomorphic pitcher of Kool Aid who traditionally crashed through brick walls to deliver his drink to bored and thirsty children.
A collection of some of the (very cheesy) commercials from the 1950-1970s can be seen below.
The meme has even appeared in real life, thanks to pranksters creating Kool Aid pitcher art and adding them to scenes of broken masonry.
Legendary Health Potions[edit | edit source]
All are Reaper of Souls and Torment-only item finds, from targets level 61 and higher.
- Increases Resist All by 50–100 for 5 seconds.
The amount of resistance is set at the time the potion drops, and does not change thereafter.
- Burst through Waller walls for 5 seconds.
- Increases Life per Hit by 15000–20000 for 5 seconds.
- Increases Life per Kill by 40000–50000 for 5 seconds.
The amount of Life per Kill is set when the potion first drops, and does not vary afterwards.
- Restores extra 75000–100000 Life over 5 seconds.
The amount of life regen is set at the time the potion drops and does not vary afterwards. This regen stacks on top of a character's other regen from all sources; items, skills, paragon points, etc.
- Restores 10-15% of your primary resource when used below 25% Life.
Added in Patch 2.2.0
- Increases Armor by 10% for 5 seconds.
The armor increase adds on top of a character's total armor value, which is derived from many sources including gear, strength, skills, paragon points, etc. Armor provides mitigation against all forms of damage.
Media[edit | edit source]
|Items of Diablo III  Item Basics Normal Items Crafting Legendary Armor I Legendary Armor II Legendary Weapons 1h Legendary Weapons 2h Item Sets|
|Item Basics||Item Affixes||Interface||Artisans||Miscellaneous |
• Prefixes & Suffixes
|Diablo 3 and Reaper of Souls Item Sets||Reaper of Souls only |
Crafted Item Sets
Crafted Item Sets
Themed Item Sets