<mob>Fuad the Cannibal</mob>
Fuad packs a mean right hook that'll knock you back the length of the tiny cellar but you can get a few hits in before he even realises as he's so occupied with eating a corpse at the far end when you arrive down there. He has no accomplices so it's an easy fight.
Farming for Fuad[edit | edit source]
- From the Quest Selection screen take Act II > quest No. 2. The Road to Alcarnus > Khasim Outpost.
- Take the waypoint from the Hidden Camp to Black Canyon Mines.
- Head directly south, over the bridge to the Howling Plateau.
- When you have reached the top of the slope into the plateau immediately head diagonally.
- If you see some steps down soon after then Fuad's Cellar has spawned, if it is rocks it could be A Miner's Gold event, the entrance to which is on the left side of those rocks.
- If it's not then leave the game, no need to look elsewhere as those can only spawn here. Resume Game at the menu and take the waypoint that will be waiting for you in the Hidden Camp back to the bridge and repeat until you find what you're looking for.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Associated Achievements[edit | edit source]
Fuad is in some way involved in the following achievement(s).
<achievement type="single">Nooks and Crannies</achievement><achievement type="single">Judge of Character</achievement>
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Monsters of Diablo III Beasts Beasts: Superunique Demons Demons: Superunique Humans Humans: Superunique Undead Undead: Superunique Objects Bosses Boss Mods Monster Info Fanmade|
Bat - Beast - Blood Hawk - Demonic Hellflyer - Electric Eel - Khazra - Lacuni - Lamprey - Quill Fiend - Rockworm - Sand Monster - Sand Shark - Sand Wasp - Scavenger - Spider - Spiderling - Swarm - Withermoth - Wood Wraith -
|Primary Quest Uniques||
Act One Bosses:
Skeleton King -
The Warden -
Strong CC (Limit 1): Knockback -- Nightmarish -- Vortex -- Jailer
|Act One Uniques||Araneae - Web Spit||Leoric - Summon Skeleton, Teleport Strike, Triple Cleave||The Butcher - Smash, Grappling Hook, Spear, Frenzy Charge|
|Act Two Uniques||Maghda - Forcefield, Summoning Ritual, Punish, Moth Dust, Teleport.||Zoltan Kulle - Fiery Boulder, Time Bubble, Ceiling Collapse, Energy Twister,Vanish, Creepy Laugh||Belial - Phase One: Triple Fireball, Summon Vipers. Phase Two: Poison Meteors, Ground Pound, Lightning Strike, Lightning Breath.|
|Act Three Uniques||Ghom - Acid Slime, Sneeze, Gas Cloud, Chomp.||Siegebreaker - Triple Hit, Charge, Leg Stomp, Grab and Throw.||Cydaea - Pain Bolts, Web Trap, Spider Pits.||Azmodan - Bellyflop, Laser Attack, Falling Corpses, Demon Gate, Pool of Destruction, Globe of Annihilation.|
|Act Four Uniques||Rakanoth - Cleave, Teleport Strike, Blade Strike, Volley, Summon Minion.||Izual - Frost Nova, Frozen, Summon Minions.|| Diablo - Phase One: Claw Rip, Charge, Hell Spikes, Shadow Vanish Grab, Curse of Destruction, Ring of Fire, Ground Stomp, Curse of Anguish, Curse of Hatred. |
Phase Two: Shadow Clone. Phase Three: Overdrive, Lightning Breath.