Ian Ameling is an Environment Artist on the Dungeon Team for Diablo III.
Ian graduated from San Jose State University with a degree in Graphic Design. He is highly accomplished as an artist and has worked at a number of video game development studios including Blue Shift, Sony Computer Entertainment America, Obsidian Entertainment, and Electronic Arts. He has also done freelance work for Wizards of the Coast on a number of different projects.
Ian maintains a personal blog where he has posted up his artwork. He also has a personal website which showcases a lot of his work. Ian's art has also been featured in Spectrum 12 and 13: The Best in Contemporary Fantastic Art.
During Blizzcon 2009, Ian was identified as being part of the Dungeon Team for Diablo III. The Dungeon Team handles the environmental art for the dungeons (non-exteriors) in the game.
- 2008 - Dead Space, Electronic Arts; Concept Artist
- 2006 - Neverwinter Nights 2, Obsidian Entertainment; Environment Concept Artist
- 2006 - Star Wars: Empire at War - Forces of Corruption, LucasArts; Additional Concept Art
- 2005 - The Sims 2, Electronic Arts; Concept Artist
- 2005 - God of War, Sony Computer Entertainment America; Creature Concept Artist
- 2003 - World Series Baseball 2K3, Blue Shift; Texture Artist
- ↑ Online resume: Ian Ameling.
- ↑ Blizzcon 2009: Diablo III Art Panel.
|This article is a stub because it lacks depth or is unfinished. Help by expanding it.