David (Dave) Adams is Lead Level Designer for Diablo III.
Dave started out working with console gaming at a company called Swingin' Ape Studios (notably, the studio that worked on StarCraft: Ghost). The company was acquired by Blizzard Entertainment in May 2005. After the acquisition, the developers of Swingin' Ape Studios were integrated into the Blizzard Irvine team. Since then, Dave has worked on two World of Warcraft expansions - The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King. He joined the Diablo III development team sometime during the interim, where he now acts as Lead Level Designer.
- 2008 - World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King, Blizzard; Level Designer
- 2007 - World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade, Blizzard; Additional Design
- 2004 - StarCraft: Ghost, Blizzard; Lead Level Designer (development was suspended indefinitely shortly after Blizzard acquired Swingin' Ape Studios)
- 2003 - Metal Arms: Glitch in the System, Swingin' Ape Studios; Level Designer, Manual
- 1996 to 1999 - The Neverhood, Contract work
Compiled from Dave's Linked-in profile as well as game credits found at www.allgame.com.
- ↑ Press release. Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Swingin' Ape Studios. 2005-05-16.
- ↑ Jessica Citizen. Interview: Diablo III's Lead Level Designer. games.on.net. 2010-10-31.
|This article is a stub because it lacks depth or is unfinished. Help by expanding it.