Prior to that promotion, Josh was the head of the Diablo 3 console project, which he was hired to lead in mid-2011. Josh's first public comments came during the second half of that year, and he was a regular interview subject at the Gamescom and then Blizzcon.
Career History[edit | edit source]
Before joining Blizzard, Josh was best known as one of the Lead Designers for Company of Heroes, a critically-acclaimed and top-selling World War II RTS. He also worked on Warhammer 40,000 and Far Cry 3. His full credited games resume can be seen on MobyGames.
- Diablo III (2012), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Far Cry 3 (2012), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor (2009), THQ Inc.
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II (2009), THQ Inc.
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm (2008), THQ Inc.
- Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts (2007), THQ Inc.
- Company of Heroes (2006), THQ Inc.
- Company of Heroes (Collector's Edition) (2006), THQ Inc.
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War (2004), THQ Inc.
- Homeworld 2 (2003), Sierra Entertainment, Inc., Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Impossible Creatures (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- Spider-Man 2: Enter: Electro (2001), Activision Publishing, Inc.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Josh is seen in photos and a pair of video interviews from Gamescom 2011.
References[edit | edit source]
|Blizzard Entertainment & other Game-related Topics  Blizz Games Other Games Terms Devs Blizz ppl D3 D2 D1 Other ppl Events Merchandise Related|
Blizzard All cont.
|Diablo III Team|
|Diablo II Team|