Diablo: Moon of the Spider
Moon of the Spider is a novel written by Richard A. Knaak and published in 2006. It is one of the Diablo Novels, the last one before The Sin War trilogy.
Description[edit | edit source]
Driven by nightmares to the ruins of a mysterious tomb, Lord Aldric Jitan hopes to awaken a terrible evil that has slept since the fall of Tristram. Drawn by the growing darkness in the land, the enigmatic Necromancer, Zayl, stumbles upon Jitan's plot - unaware that one of this own brethren has set these dire event in motion. Now, as the celestial Moon of the Spider rises, the nefarious demon, Astrogha, prepares to unleash his minion upon Sanctuary.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Astrogha - Spider demon trapped in orb.
- Aldric Jitan - Unfortunate nobleman summoning Astrogha.
- Karybdus - Necromancer helping Aldric summoning Astrogha.
- Zayl - Necromancer who intervened and banish Astrogha.
- Salene Nesardo - A descendant of Astrogha that helps Zayl stop the demon.
- Justinian IV - The current king of Westmarch
| Books & Lore of the
|Tomes - Lore Books  In-game: People World/Quests Bestiary Diablo I & II Extra: Manuals/Other Novels History|
|Diablo I Tomes||Diablo II Tomes|
|Diablo I Manual||Diablo II Manual||D2: LoD Manual||Diablo III Manual||Other sources|
Abd al-Hazir (Writings)
|Diablo novels||The Sin War Trilogy||Diablo III novels||Diablo comics||Other books|