The Scavenged Scabbard
Trigger: Speaking to Vendel the Armorsmith
Completion Details: Help Vendel the Armorsmith find his lost scabbard.
This event has no timer and is pretty straight forward. Once trigged Vendel will follow you until you come across a pack of Burrowing Leapers and a superunique called Armorer's Bane. He'll be standing guard over a Jeweled Scabbard ( ) which you simply click on to give to Vendel. He'll be so grateful he'll offer to sell you armor or repair items. You'll need to kill Armorer's Bane and his Scavenger minions however as they'll not be pleased you took their shiny new toy.
The Watch Tower does not always spawn and when it does it's not guarantee that Vendel will appear in it so it may take a little farming to get it and him.
Farming for the Watch Tower and Vendel the Armorsmith in Campaign Mode[edit | edit source]
- Take quest No. 8 Trailing the Coven > Khazra Barricade and take the waypoint to Highlands Crossing.
- Make your way directly across the Southern Highlands.
- If the Watch Tower has spawned it's almost directly opposite this entrance into the Southern Highlands so try to keep going dead straight. See it on the Southern Highlands map marked (A).
- Head to the very west of the Southern Highlands.
- If you see Karyna's Lost Wagon approach it as you'll get a Checkpoint as you do so which means if you need to leave and 'Resume Game' you'll resume here and it'll save a little time.
- Although the Watch Tower may spawn it does not mean that Vendel the Armorsmith and his Scabbard event will.
Bounty[edit | edit source]
The Scavenged Scabbard can appear as a Bounty.
Associated Achievements[edit | edit source]
The Scavenged Scabbard is in some way involved in the following achievement(s).
Media[edit | edit source]
|Quests & Events of Diablo III  Act I Act II Act III & Act IV Act V|
|Act II Quests||Act II Events |
|Quests Act III||Events Act III||Quests Act IV |