From Diablo Wiki
|Diablo III Class [ ]|
| Hollow Man
|Role:||Caster, Crowd control|
|Primary Attributes:||Willpower, Mana|
Skills and Traits
|Friends:||Necromancers, Witch Doctors|
|Foes:||Necromancers, Witch Doctors, Paladins|
In the past battles with Diablo and his Brethren, many righteous warriors have fallen. Many of such warriors were resurrected through the Prime Evils power and forced to fight for that which they despised. However, once the Prime Evils influence left the world of Sanctuary these fallen warriors were once again laid to rest.
But something has given rise to their slumber and they now walk the world once again. Only now their own will and memory are with them. What is the cause behind there rise? Will they be the noble warriors who have died, or embrace their powers of undeath?
King Leoric Could be one such Hollow men who embraced Undeath versus Redemption.
The playstyle of this character would mostly be like of a ghost. The most noticeable skill he would be able to do would be to possess his enemies and use them to fight their own brethren. He could also be a bit of a buffer that is able to project his auras onto his teammates. He could buff and debuff the enemies and use their own kind against each other.
He's more suited as a crowd control. Not crowd control in the typical mage nuker style. But more of trickery and distractions while doing his damage.
The hollow man has three types of power at his disposal:
The Possession skill tree deals with the possession of your enemies. You can use this power to create a tank meant to last, or you can use skills designed to destroy a foe from the inside.
- Possession - Possess a non-boss, non-unique monster(duration increases with rank)
- Hope for the Damned - When active, uses your mana to slowly heal your possessed monster's health(health regenerate rate increases)
- Spirit Armor - A percentage of your armor will transfer to your possessed monster(% increases with Rank)
- Word of Confusion - Confuses enemies around you(radius increases with rank)
- Fury - Increases your possessee's damage, lowers his defense and renders you unable to escape(Damage increases with rank)
- Soul Crusher - When active, slowly deteriorates the possessed monster's health(damage rate increases with Rank)
- Unlock Skill - Unlocks an enemies Tier 1 skill(Tier increases with rank)
- Lingering Burden - If you are dispelled or leave an enemy, he will have lowered damage(damage reduction increases with rank).
- Temporal Loss - Reduces the shared damage between you and your possessee(health % reduction increases)
- Soul Eater(requires Soul Crusher) - A percentage of the enemies deteriorated health will restore your mana(% increases with rank).
- Soul-Fury - Increases the damage of the enemy you possess(damage increases with rank)
- Self-Destruct - If an enemy is below 25% health, you can self-destruct him, doing damage to nearby enemies.
- Dieing Breath - When your possessed enemy is killed you will have a chance to instantly cast Poisonous Cloud mana-free(chance increases)
The Haunting skill Tree is designed to cause more harm and confusion to the enemy using your ghostly aura. Skills in this tree are meant to keep your enemies confused and at a distance. Some skills act like an active Aura to help bring the stuff of nightmares to the nightmare of hell.
- Fear - Scares away enemies.
- Fires Wake - Active-Aura that leaves a fire trail where you walk. Fire grows when standing still.
- Whisper of the Confound - Stuns an enemy for a duration(time increases with rank)
- Nightmares - Active-Aura where enemies that attack you or your allies receive damage returned.
- Ghostly Wail - Does damage and chance to push enemies back
- Puppet Corpse - Raises an enemy to taunt enemies
- Hell's Fire(Requires "Fires Wake") - Sprays fire outward to damage nearby enemies, also fire lingers(note*: spell, not active-Aura)
- Cripple Will - Active-Aura that reduces enemy movement
- Soul Leech - Steals life from an enemy for as long as button is held.
- Poisonous Cloud - Send Poison's outward to poison enemies within a certain radius(radius and poison damage increase with rank)
- Dampen Strength - Active-Aura that reduces enemy damage
- Weaken Magics - Active-Aura that lowers enemy resistances to Magic damage.
- Undead Allies - Summons remnants surrounding you to confuse and damage enemies
Redemption skills invoke the powers of the holy warrior that once was. These skills are meant to do damage at a close range. This tree also contains active-Auras that aid in the longevity and holiness of the self and those around you.
- Divine Strike - Attack that adds arcane damage to your melee attack
- Sacrifice - Drains all mana to restore health to self and party
- Divine Calling - Calls down a pillar of light to damage enemies
- Holy Light - Active-Aura that Increases Light radius and reduces light radius of demons
- Heaven's Fury - Attack nearby enemies (dmg and number of enemies hit increases with rank)
- Bane of Devils - Increases damage done to demons and undead
- Living Aura - Active-Aura, increases health by percent
- Resolve - Active-Aura increasing resistance to arcane magic
- Halo - Pulls enemies(in a circle) toward you with chance to stun
- Heavenly Armor - Increases Defense on your equipped armor
- Holy Ascencion - Increases arcane damage of all your redemption skills
- Phase - Renders you able to pass directly through enemies
- Holy Frenzy - Active-Aura that adds arcane elemental damage and increases attack speed
The Hollow Man was added to DiabloWiki on 12 June 2009 by BigKevSexyMan. Some wiki formatting was later added by Leord in the following days.
Concept art of the HollowMan, created by Delowyn.
|Fan-made Creations - Fan Creations Forum Art Artists Cosplay Fiction Poetry Writers Classes/Skills Characters Monsters Locations|
| Fan Artists
|Fan Fiction Stories||
• Return of the Three
|Fan Fiction Poetry|
|Fan Fiction Writers|
|Fan-made Classes||Fan-made Skills |
|Fan-made Monsters |