Template:Barbarian damaging skills
From Diablo Wiki
- Bash - Hits a targeted enemy for extra damage and may cause knockback.
- Hammer of the Ancients - Uses a mystical hammer to strike nearby enemies and increases critical hit chance.
- Cleave - Cleaves an enemy for extra damage, and causes lesser damage to other nearby enemies.
- Leap Attack - Leaps through the air, damaging all monsters close to the landing spot.
- Weapon Throw - Hurls a mystical throwing weapon at an enemy, damaging and slowing it.
- Ground Stomp - Shakes the ground to damage and stun all nearby enemies.
- Rend - Performs a vicious attack on all nearby enemies, damaging them with multiple strikes.
- Frenzy - Swings for moderate damage, but each swing increases attack speed.
- Revenge - Inflicts damage to all nearby enemies and leeches Life with each hit.
- Furious Charge - Rushes forward, damaging enemies at the destination, and inflicting minor damage to enemies along the way.
- Overpower - If the Barbarian has achieved a critical hit, deals extra weapon damage to all nearby targets.
- Seismic Slam - Emits a wave of destruction that damages and knocks back all targets in front of the Barbarian.
- Earthquake - Shakes the ground to deal massive damage, and additional damage over time, to all nearby monsters.
- Ancient Spear - Throws a spear to snag and haul in an enemy, slowing and damaging the target.
- Whirlwind - Delivers multiple attacks to all enemies in the Barbarian's path.