From Diablo Wiki
Beasts is one of the four classifications of monsters in Diablo III. All monsters belong to one of the classifications in Diablo III, and certain spells or items are more effective against different types of monsters. This article also contains the lore information about Beasts.
The classifications of monsters in Diablo III are:
- Beasts (category) - Feral, unintelligent enemies.
- Demons (category) - Mostly sinister, sentient monsters from Hell.
- Humans (category) - Corrupted and hostile humans.
- Objects (category) - Stationary obstacles, like traps.
- Undead (category) - Varying types of re-animated corpses, mostly from humans.
- Reapers (category) - Corrupted Angels and Malthael's constructs including undead.
One change from Diablo II is that what were Animals are now called Beasts.
- Visit the Diablo 2 Wiki to the find information about .
Pages in category "Beasts"
The following 75 pages are in this category, out of 75 total.
Media in category "Beasts"
This category contains only the following file.