Objects is one of the four classifications of monsters in Diablo III. All monsters belong to one of the classifications in Diablo III, and certain spells or items are more effective against different types of monsters. This article also contains the lore information about Objects.
The classifications of monsters in Diablo III are:
- Beasts (category) - Feral, unintelligent enemies.
- Demons (category) - Mostly sinister, sentient monsters from Hell.
- Humans (category) - Corrupted and hostile humans.
- Objects (category) - Stationary obstacles, like traps.
- Undead (category) - Varying types of re-animated corpses, mostly from humans.
- Reapers (category) - Corrupted Angels and Malthael's constructs including undead.
You can also go to the Diablo 2 Wiki to the find .
Pages in category "Objects"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.