From Diablo Wiki
Coincidentally, another game developer named Travis Day works for Activision, Blizzard's parent company, and this has led to some cases of mistaken identity.
- All Diablo 3 news items featuring Travis Day.
Travis Introduces Himself
Travis first announced his presence on the Diablo 3 team in early March 2013 with a lengthy post detailing many of the issues with Diablo 3 and the dev team's planned fixes. He followed that up most posts mainly addressing some Witch Doctor issues, then contributed an article about planned changes to items. 
A few days later, on May 7, 2013, he offered a semi-official introduction:
That would be me.
- Travis Day Profile - Moby Games
- The Salvation of Diablo 3 - Travis Day, Blizzard Entertainment, 28/02/13
- Witch Doctor ChangesTravis Day, Blizzard Entertainment, 01/03/13
- Planned Item Changes - Travis Day, Blizzard Entertainment 05/02/13
- Introduction to Travis Day - Travis Day, Blizzard Entertainment, 07/03/13
|Blizzard Entertainment & other Game-related Topics  Blizz Games Other Games Terms Devs Blizz ppl D3 D2 D1 Other ppl Events Merchandise Related|
Blizzard All cont.
|Diablo III Team|
|Diablo II Team|
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016