The Frenzied Shrine provides a powerful combat boost by adding a 25% bonus to Attack Speed for 2 minutes.
The Attack Rate boost is powerful on its own, and this shrine can be useful as a sort of equipment upgrade preview, since 25% is roughly the AS boost provided by 3 pieces of equipment boosting Attack Speed. (Many of which provide +8-9% Attack Speed.)
Achievements[edit | edit source]
The Frenzied Shrine features in the following achievements:
Patch Changes[edit | edit source]
Types of Shrines[edit | edit source]
- Enlightened Shrine - +25% bonus to Experience from Monster kills.
- Blessed Shrine - Reduces all damage taken by 25%.
- Empowered Shrine – Increased resource regeneration by 100% and reduced cooldowns by 50%. For Demon Hunters, this shrine only increases Hatred regeneration; it does not change Discipline regeneration.
- Fleeting Shrine – +25% to movement speed and adds 25 yards to gold and health orb pickup radius.
- Fortune Shrine - +25% bonus to Magic Find and Gold Find. This bonus stacks on top of other MF/GF bonuses from equipment, Paragon points.
- Frenzied Shrine - Increases attack speed by 25%.
Pylons are super shrines found only in Rifts. They grant larger bonuses for a short 30 second duration.
References[edit | edit source]