Act I Bounties
Event Bounties[edit | edit source]
Most Events show up as Bounties. This is a good way to earn the event achievements because you don't have to search for them.
Clear Bounties[edit | edit source]
These Bounties require you to kill monsters on the lowest level of the dungeons listed. They all take the form of Clear "Name of Dungeon"
- Cave of the Moon Clan in the Southern Highlands
- Den of the Fallen in the Weeping Hollow
- Scavenger's Den in the Fields of Misery
- Khazra Den in the Fields of Misery
Kill Bounties[edit | edit source]
Kill Bounteis require the player kill the named unique monster and some number of other mobs in the same area. After a period of time, an arrow appears in the direction of the unique.
- Cathedral-75 kills
- The Weeping Hollow-100 kills
- Cemetery of the Forsaken-40 kills
- Fields of Misery-150 kills
- Festering Woods-125 kills
- Caverns of Araneae-100 kills
- Southern Highlands-150 kills
- Northern Highlands-150 kills(This waypoint encompasses Leoric's Hunting Grounds and Leoric's Manor. Check quest details for the actual location of the unique monster.
- Halls of Agony-100 kills
Exploration Bounties[edit | edit source]
Exploration Bounties require the player to explore a map, defeat 5 groups of enemies and interact with an object they were guarding. Act I has them in the following levels: