Act I Bounties
From Diablo Wiki
Most Events show up as Bounties. This is a good way to earn the event achievements because you don't have to search for them.
These Bounties require you to kill monsters on the lowest level of the dungeons listed. They all take the form of Clear "Name of Dungeon"
- Cave of the Moon Clan in the Southern Highlands
- Den of the Fallen in the Weeping Hollow
- Scavenger's Den in the Fields of Misery
- Khazra Den in the Fields of Misery
Kill Bounteis require the player kill the named unique monster and some number of other mobs in the same area. After a period of time, an arrow appears in the direction of the unique.
- Cathedral-75 kills
- The Weeping Hollow-100 kills
- Cemetery of the Forsaken-40 kills
- Fields of Misery-150 kills
- Festering Woods-125 kills
- Caverns of Araneae-100 kills
- Southern Highlands-150 kills
- Northern Highlands-150 kills(This waypoint encompasses Leoric's Hunting Grounds and Leoric's Manor. Check quest details for the actual location of the unique monster.
- Halls of Agony-100 kills
Exploration Bounties require the player to explore a map, defeat 5 groups of enemies and interact with an object they were guarding. Act I has them in the following levels: