From Diablo Wiki
Prior to Patch 1.0.8 this shrine provided no benefit to characters who had reached the 300% hardcap for item/Paragon bonuses to MF/GF. That patch enabled this shrine bonus to exceed the 300% cap, up to a maximum of 325% (or much higher when on higher levels of Monster Power).
The Fortune Shrine features in the following achievements:
| Bless You
|10|| Get the following benefits from shrines.
Player complaints about the uselessness of this shrine for max level or max MF/GF characters were addressed in Patch 1.0.8.
Types of Shrines
- Enlightened Shrine - +25% bonus to Experience from Monster kills.
- Blessed Shrine - Reduces all damage taken by 25%.
- Empowered Shrine – Increased resource regeneration by 100% and reduced cooldowns by 50%. For Demon Hunters, this shrine only increases Hatred regeneration; it does not change Discipline regeneration.
- Fleeting Shrine – +25% to movement speed and adds 25 yards to gold and health orb pickup radius.
- Fortune Shrine - +25% bonus to Magic Find and Gold Find. This bonus stacks on top of other MF/GF bonuses from equipment, Paragon points.
- Frenzied Shrine - Increases attack speed by 25%.
Pylons are super shrines found only in Rifts. They grant larger bonuses for a short 30 second duration.