Blessed Shrines (formerly known as Desecrated Shrines) provide a defensive bonus to characters by reducing all damage taken by 25% for the duration of the bonus. This bonus is calculated after all other damage decrease bonuses, and thus reduces the apparent damage taken by one quarter.
Achievements[edit | edit source]
The Blessed Shrine features in the following achievements:
Types of Shrines[edit | edit source]
- Enlightened Shrine - +25% bonus to Experience from Monster kills.
- Blessed Shrine - Reduces all damage taken by 25%.
- Empowered Shrine – Increased resource regeneration by 100% and reduced cooldowns by 50%. For Demon Hunters, this shrine only increases Hatred regeneration; it does not change Discipline regeneration.
- Fleeting Shrine – +25% to movement speed and adds 25 yards to gold and health orb pickup radius.
- Fortune Shrine - +25% bonus to Magic Find and Gold Find. This bonus stacks on top of other MF/GF bonuses from equipment, Paragon points.
- Frenzied Shrine - Increases attack speed by 25%.
Pylons are super shrines found only in Rifts. They grant larger bonuses for a short 30 second duration.
References[edit | edit source]