I made some typo fixes in your article. Have you planned to add those red images? Did you make them yourself? Also, I added the fanclass template, so if someone helped you with the images, add his/her name in there :)--Leord 12:37, 2 July 2009 (CEST)
- Hi Leord. Thanks for the touch up. Yep, I did all the drawings and stuff myself. Feel free to make any changes you like, as I have absolutely no idea how to set up a good looking wiki page. Thanks again
- --Sinbadass 12:20, 2 July 2009
- Awesome. FYI, it's customary to reply on the same page as the message, and also sign your comments with date (for info, just check here). :)
- If you have no clue on how to set up a Wiki page, I think you did absolutely fabulous! You could probably teach a thing or two to many people making contributions here! :)
- BTW, if you have any lore interest at all, DW really needs help filling out the little corners with lore.
- Regarding lore or Fan classes, just ask me if you have any questions! --Leord 17:05, 2 July 2009 (CEST)
- Thanks for the complements. Ummm I do have quite a bit of Lore that could do with a touch up. For example, my zealots are meant to come from a monastary south of Lut Gholein. I just checked a map and it looks like there's nothing but ocean to the south of Lut Gholein...
- Also I have a large background story involving wars and orders of light and darkness. I think it would be better to base these events on actual game lore, rather than my own imagination.
- --Sinbadass 9:43, 3 July 2009 (NZ)
- On this fan class page, you can add whatever lore you want, but if you want specific lore pages of your own fantasy, they need to stay on the fan class page, or as a sub page of the fan class. You can make a sub page of the fan class by just going to an url like this one: Fan class:Zealot/Southern Monastery; Write something and saving. To link that page from your fan class without having long and weird urls, check the help page for linking that I made. =)
- Lore would be cool regardless, but I was really talking about official lore :P Still interested?--Leord 18:40, 8 July 2009 (CEST)
- Hi, yep! I was hoping to "change out" some of my made up lore for official lore. For example the "war of the gods" in my background story - I was hoping you could tell me of an official war in the diablo lore between angels and demons that was actually fought on sanctuary. If there are none, I guess it can stay. Also, are there any monastries mentioned near Lut Gholein? Lastly it would be nice if I could change my Heretics and Acolytes to official orders from diblo lore, and some of the names like Shia Koran and Augus Moriden which I just made up on the spot, could be changed to be real people also.
- --Sinbadass 22:11, 8 July 2009
- --Sinbadass 05:03, 15 July 2009 (CEST)
- I may not be Leord, but oh well :)
- Linking to a subheader: At the top of the page is a Table of Contents. Clicking on one of the links will drag you down to the selected header. The link in the adress bar of your browser will change, too. If you want to go to the Soul Skills header, your adress will change to "<stuff>/Fan_class:Zealot#Soul_Skills". It can be linked to using [[Fan_class:Zealot#Soul_Skills]]. Hope this helps :) --Vipermagi 12:55, 15 July 2009 (CEST)
- Awesome thanks :D --Sinbadass 03:56, 17 July 2009 (CEST)
- This is why it's so great with talk pages in the wiki. Say hello to Vipermagi, a guy who possibly knows more about wikis than me ;) If he does, I won't admit it :P --Leord 14:07, 6 August 2009 (CEST)