User talk:Darfus

From Diablo Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Terrorising/Terrorizing[edit source]

I appreciate the concern, but "Terrorising" is actually the English spelling in the Sundered Pass. :) "Terrorizing" is the American English spelling. We kind of use both, but I usually try to use the original spelling, except when talking about things that are names, like "Armor", and "Defense". They are labels in the game, and not from another context, like "my armour is rusty".

I have plenty of other ideas of what you could help out with however? Got a few mins to spare? :) --Leord 17:33, 2 September 2009 (CEST)