From Diablo Wiki
Hotfixes applied on and just before 7 March 2014. 
General[edit | edit source]
- Flesh of Nar Gulle no longer drops loot.
- Shade of Nar Gulle still appropriately drops loot when defeated.
- Shadow Vermin that spawn during the Iskatu encounter will no longer provide experience, consistent with those spawned during the first phase.
- "Key Warden" labeled public games are now closed to new players who attempt to join after the Keywarden in the Act has been killed.
- Resolved an issue where some UTF-8 characters would not display properly in a Clan's Message of the Day.
- The experience bonus for completing a quest the first time and the first time after hitting the "Reset Quests" button has been increased.
- The rewards for repeatedly completing the same quest (without utilizing the "Reset Quests" button) have been reduced.
- Increased the frequency of Cursed Chest spawns in areas where they were not previously spawning.
- Reduced the frequency of Cursed Chest spawns in areas where they were spawning too frequently.
- Followers and Heroes no longer play their "Level Up" voice over upon receiving experience.
- Resolved a crash that can occur if too many projectiles are caught in a Missile Dampening affix
- Reduced the frequency of certain monster Meteor spells
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from selling items that were equipped on their character prior to the 2.0.1 update.
- Reduced the amount of experience granted by rescuing Caldeum Refugees.
- Reduced the amount of experience granted by subsequent completions of the quest associated with killing Mira Eamon.
- The game should once again automatically log you out after extended idling.
- Reduced the frequency of chest spawns in areas that were previously a little too generous.
Barbarian[edit | edit source]
- Threatening Shout - Grim Harvest: Will no longer generate treasure on monsters that are not intended to generate treasure.
References[edit | edit source]
- Hotfixes to Patch 2.0.2 - Blizzard Entertainment, 07/03/2014