Talk Page[edit source]
Hey mate! =) I moved your user page you created on this page to the main user page: User:Holyknight3000, as this page is supposed to be for discussions etc =) Good work on the Holyknight3000 page btw! =) --Leord 13:33, 7 January 2009 (CET)
You have just been poked. Left a message on my talk page =) --Leord 17:48, 28 January 2009 (CET)
*poke* --Leord 15:14, 3 February 2009 (CET)
Hey, just poking to say I did make a reply, and if there is anything else you need help with, just e-mail me ;) --Leord 15:17, 26 February 2009 (CET)
Starting new discussion thread here about it, felt more suited! =) It's a semi-reply to the post on my page, but since we're way off topic, I rather start anew!
Well, you are already on a quite long page, and besides adding actual ART, I think you should make separate articles for everything from this point on. I suggest Fanart:Behind the Fiery Runes that you put in Category:Fan art and add it to a new category called Category:Holyknight3000 that you put in Category:People. Also add Holyknight3000 there, of course.
Another thing is the "updates" section. It's not very wiki-like, so I suggest you move that to your user page, where it would fit better. Latest update is on the bottom of the page if people are interested.
The last thing is the "Forum Links" at the bottom. It's great with references and fitting external links, which they are, but I think you should add them to each piece of art instead. They take up space, and are hard to associate with correct artwork. Unless ofc they are your notes, in which case they are fine for now. =) Don't be afraid to add links to any other forums where there is interesting discussion as well. This is the wiki entry for Holyknight, and not some Diii-exclusive page. =) In both cases, you might want to limit yourself to the original Diii threadn, plus whatever other threads got any good response (like, more than 3-4 replies). Sorry if I burden you with all these requests =) --Leord 16:06, 4 February 2009 (CET)
- Oh, and let "Sketches and Concepts" be part of Fanart:Behind the Fiery Runes as a section. At least for now =) --Leord 16:08, 4 February 2009 (CET)
- Alright leo, ill probably need a hand moving things around later as i fix this stuff all up. Also in a way the forum posts i added towards the bottom were kinda like the references, they were seperated into sub sections, we'll see im gunna tinker again later when i have time, i may just move em up by the section posts see how it looks. Now all these category moves and things, yeah thats gunna be me needing a hand cause i dont wanna mess things up.--holyknight3000 22:48, 4 February 2009 (CET)
- Cool, I kind of figured about the threads, but they are just too many to list like that. I strongly recommend using FireFox and a spellchecking plugin btw. You do a few typos here and there, and it's easy peasy to fix those directly if you have one. I do, I make typos all the time. =)
- Your separation of posts looks perfect so far, and I have nothing to add to it, besides that you added the Category:People to them. Well, those articles are not about any specific person, so I just removed that, and also added a stub tag to them, as they are in progress. On top of that, I removed the Category:Community category from Holyknight3000, as it's already covered by categories. Also, you need to make sure you link to the new articles from your main article, the Holyknight3000 one!
- As for this being The Diablo Wiki, you're right, but you can't take life too serious: you're not getting out of it alive anyway. ;) Besides the point, I got nothing but praise for your work. I hope you help Delowyn with the things you learned! =) --Leord 16:42, 5 February 2009 (CET)
Note on Redirects[edit source]
Coloring the Pictures of Veskin7 Bukito[edit source]
Hey, Holyknight3000, I want to thank you for willing to color my pictures. I appreciate it.
You can start with the Aurian Mage called Moon Snow. See the picture in deviantart and check the artist comment below the picture. There is a detailed description of colors. Here is the link to the picture:
After you finish this picture you can jump to the next one - The In Ten Masters. See it in deviantart and check the artist comment below for the colors description. Here is the link:
And after you finish this one, you can put colors on the Death Claw. See the picture in deviantart and check the artist comment below. Here is the link:
And if you didn't get tired you can edit the Octopale. See the picture in deviantart and check the artist comment below. Here is the link:
Then you can edit the Barbarian Octopale Double. See the picture in deviantart and check the artist comment below. Here is the link:
And here comes the dessert. You can edit the picture called Elsay and Veskin. See it in deviantart and check the artist comment below. Here is the link:
After you finish them, you can add them to your deviantart gallery and I'll dowload them and put them in the appropriate diablowiki pages. Of course i will add description on the next pictures in deviantart artist comments. When you finish those, just call me and I will give you the next ones. It will be a lot of work, but I see you are up to the challenge. Good luck and thank you once again!
--Veskin7 Bukito 12:48, 10 November 2009 (UTC)
Hehe, I see you'll be busy for a while, HK =) --Leord 13:11, 10 November 2009 (UTC)
Thank you[edit source]
Thank you for using some of my beasties for your Dark Library #14 article=) --Butch Audacity 15:38, Feb 14 2010 (Eastern USA)