User talk:Azymn/Wizard skills
From Diablo Wiki
This page shows why I prefer separate pages for skills; There's, simply put, little info on the skills at the moment, so each section will most likely grow, making for a hu(uuuu)ge page. --Vipermagi 15:29, 14 March 2009 (CET)
- I know what you mean, that's why I felt we should individualize the skills. I'll look in to it today as soon as I have had time to make the Wiki Watch =) --Leord 13:51, 16 March 2009 (CET)
- I agree as well, I originally copied this straight from the wiki quite a while ago and I am only now getting to the point of modifying it. Here's my first real stab at it. --Azymn 07:20, 17 March 2009 (CET)
- Looks good for a "first stab at it"...--belushi81x 15:32, 18 March 2009 (CET)
- I agree, looks very good. I really like the way it looks, and using headlines inside the table is always a good idea with this type of article. The only thing is that people did like the summarized pages of the old D2 info pages, and I am hesitant to radically alter the way we display info from that. That's why I'm working on the little skill box template, for easy linkage.
- --Azymn 07:27, 23 March 2009 (CET)