From Diablo Wiki
Article merge[edit source]
Why don't we delete this page and rename Nefriti's page as Zorea and Nefriti?--TheWanderer 05:21, 25 September 2009 (CEST)
- That kinda goes against normal wiki standard, to make pages for distinctive topics. Since they are two named characters, they deserve individual entries, even if they were former sisters or the like. --Leord 13:01, 25 September 2009 (CEST)
- But both pages have basically the same content--TheWanderer 02:28, 26 September 2009 (CEST)
- Two redirects to the same page also have the same content. This, however, does not make them redundant. --Vipermagi 11:39, 26 September 2009 (CEST)
- This is a little "grey area" as it were with the wiki. The reason for having two pages is to make it easier to differentiate if need be when referencing their name in some lore debate, or just give as an example that some characters have been given different names, but not very different personalities. Perhaps we want to include one but not the other etc.
- It's not clear as glass though, as they are identical. The problem is making a combined article would make the names incorrect. Neither of them are called "Zorea and Nefriti", they both have individual names, even if them as story tools were never given much individual personality, obviously. --Leord 17:28, 29 September 2009 (CEST)