From Diablo Wiki
Hey Delo, if you have any questions or need a hand with your wiki page just let me know ill see what i can do. Leo will probably fine tune whatever we do afterwards. Nice start I can tell ya there! --holyknight3000 16:06, 24 January 2009 (CET)
- Thanks Holyknight. I used your page as a template of sorts to get me started and see how things work, so technically you have helped me. Thanks! --Delowyn 23:20, 25 January 2009 (CET)
- Good idea, as it's a good template (pat on the back, HK!). I think both your works are very nice, both in the Wiki and ofc, the gallery, the most important place. ;) --Leord 18:38, 26 January 2009 (CET)
Hey Delo, when you posted the progression of your durance of pain wallpaper i thought that was cool, and sat here thinking, maybe you should in the future show the progression of each of those wallpapers. When you posted about it i thought it was awesome to see each change. Your wall art is different from mine, since i do 2d art its harder to show the stages of my wallpapers. Just a thought, something maybe in the future to make as a standard for future 3d artists to show their work as it changed till the final piece.--holyknight3000 01:59, 26 January 2009 (CET)
- I like that idea. It seems people are interested in that kind of thing, so it would be well worth the effort to show the progression. --Delowyn 10:18, 26 January 2009 (CET)
- Yeah, it was really cool. Make sure to save the url of the threads in this page, so you got em all. If the pages becomes too long and full of pics, we might avoid progression pics here, but rather refer to the thread. Atm it's fine though. Also, I'm obviously thinking ahead of myself, as neither of you have any progression pics on the wiki. =P As always just drop me a line if you think there is anything I can help with! ;) --Leord 18:38, 26 January 2009 (CET)
Moved you around
Hey Delo, Leo moved me out of the community section into the people section. I also moved you there so now your in the people section instead of the community section. People are still going to find us easy. As the people section is in the Community section too. Just thought i'd let ya know! --holyknight3000 23:39, 5 February 2009 (CET)
- Quick note: Thanks for doing that, HK =) --Leord 17:47, 6 February 2009 (CET)
- Anytime Leo, Figured you'd have em do the same with his stuff as me, so I thought i'd give a hand and save some time. --holyknight3000 12:40, 7 February 2009 (CET)
Hey. I removed the redirect from your user page to here, mainly because it's a pain to reach your personal talk page otherwise. This is an article about the artist Delowyn, your user page is that, a user page. This talk page concerns this article only, (and links to it), while your user page can have anything on it, and the talk page could be about the taste of butterflies. =) Drop me a mail at leord[at]incgamers[dot]com if you have any questions =) --Leord 13:22, 1 April 2009 (CEST)
- Makes perfect sense, thanks! --Delowyn 21:39, 8 April 2009 (CEST)
Need some help
Hello, Delowyn I am Veskin7 Bukito. I am still new to the wiki. Leord invited me here after he saw my posts in the battle net forums. The posts are my ideas for Diablo 3. You can check them out too. Just search for poster named Bukito in the Battle.net forums. I have ideas about two new character classes, many new monsters and a whole new continent called Angarock. I made many concept art for my ideas, but the problem is that they are only graphics. I have no computer at home /still can't afford one/ and I have to post my ideas from internet clubs.
Thanks to Leord I have posted some of my ideas here at the wiki. You can see them:
The Dragon Warrior http://www.diablowiki.net/Fan_class:Dragon_Warrior
The Aurian Mage http://www.diablowiki.net/Fan_class:Aurian_Mage
The Angarock continent http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=19820550680&sid=3000
And my gallery at deviantart http://veskin7.deviantart.com/gallery/
What I want to ask you: Can you please add colours to my drawings? If I had a computer I would try to do it myself, but I haven't... Adding colours is important to me in order to impress fans and Blizzard guys, so they decide to create these characters one day. I will be happy if you help me.
If you agree, just tell me and specify the drawing you want to edit and I will tell you the colours I want. In the gallery in deviantart.com you can check the artist comment below some pictures to have information about the colours. I will soon add colour info below every picture.
And about Angagock. Just contact me and I will give you the colour info.
About your art I can only say that it is fantastic! Keep up the good work!
--Veskin7 Bukito 20:21, 23 October 2009 (CEST)
I have been looking at your stuff on incgamers for years and i just wanted to say they are very cool. --FlintyMcNoodle 12:12, 27 January 2010 (UTC)
Feel Free to Get Inspired
Hey, thank you for the good words. I only wanted to tell you to visit my diablowiki page and take a look at my contributions there. I hope you like this stuff and if you get inspired by my characters, you feel free to make your own art on this theme and post it here. I think folks will like that.
Here is my page Veskin7 Bukito
Good luck. Wish you the best.
--Veskin7 Bukito 18:26, 29 January 2010 (UTC)
BTW, you could put up contact ways to get you, and/or Twitter accounts etc. This is supposed to be the one info spot for "Delowyn", so... :) --Leord 13:05, 1 February 2010 (UTC)