Reaper of Souls Beta Hotfixes: 2013-12-13
From Diablo Wiki
This is the first patch released for the Reaper of Souls Closed Beta which began on 12 December 2013 
General[edit | edit source]
- Hellfire plans no longer cost Blood Shards and should now cost gold.
- Monster density in Act I has been adjusted.
- An issue where crafting certain items caused the server to crashed has been resolved.
- Resolved an issue where the proc from Odyn Son could proc from itself.
- Lorath Nahr no longer has a vendor list.
Monk[edit | edit source]
- Serenity - Tranquility: An error will no longer occur when a player takes damage while Serenity - Tranquility is active.
References[edit | edit source]
- Reaper of Souls Closed Beta Begins - Blizzard Entertainment, 12/12/13