Reaper of Souls Beta Hotfixes: 2013-11-26
The first hotfix for Reaper of Souls beta released on 26/11/13.
Below you will find a list of hotfixes recently implemented in our Friends & Family Beta that address various bugs and mechanic tweaks. These have been implemented to encourage experimenting with other items, skills, or mechanics while we revisit them for the next patch.
These hotfixes should not require you to download a new patch for the Friends & Family Beta. Some of the hotfixes below will go live the moment they are implemented while others may require a restart of the game to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch. Also note that changes to certain abilities will not be reflected in its tooltip until a patch is issued.
Adventure Mode[edit | edit source]
- Completing individual bounties will no longer reward a Horadric Cache.
- Completing all five Bounties in an Act now also provides Blood Shards.
- Completing a Nephalem Rift now also rewards a Greater Horadric Cache.
- The XP and Gold rewards from completing Bounties have been reduced; the new values at level 70 are 85,000 XP and 11,800 gold.
Items[edit | edit source]
The following immunity Rings will no longer drop and have had their unique power disabled. Please note that immunity powers will be revisited in a later patch.
- Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac
- The Tall Man's Finger
- Rogar's Huge Stone
- Rechel's Ring of Larceny
Solanium will now produce Health Globes on Crushing Blow less frequently. Pride of Cassius has had its unique power disabled. Please note that this item's power will be revisited in a later patch.
Removing and re-socketing a Helm or Sword with a Diamond gem no longer continuously increases the CDR and Elite Damage bonus
Classes[edit | edit source]
Crusader[edit | edit source]
- Bug: Now properly deals 1500% weapon damage over 5 seconds.
Wizard[edit | edit source]
- Skill Rune - Living Lightning
- Proc coefficient has been lowered from 0.2 to 0.042.
- Duration increase amount reduced from 1 second to 0.5 seconds per stack.
- Shield amount reduced from 27,323 to 16,394 (at level 70).
- Stun chance reduced from 20% to 15%.
- Bug: Fixed an issue where Electrocute was generating too many procs from Paralysis.