Fanmade:Mass of Teeth
Mass of Teeth[edit source]
Mass of Teeth are truly abominable creatures. The average specimen of a Mass of Teeth takes the appearance of a headless, one armed creature composed entirely of perfectly white teeth. Their entire body makes the rough outline of a humanoid shape, but its overlaying teeth make it hard to tell. These teeth range from the teeth of infants to large, plated teeth that came from something inhuman. However, each tooth is as sharp as a razor.
They wear tattered black robes that were worn in their previous human forms. Their horrible teeth have cut and split the robe in several places, and long fangs seem to spill out from their body, and pierce their clothing.
Mass of Teeth have no legs, but instead moves like a snail, pumping their lower body to get going, making them incredibly slow creatures that give off a low pitched grinding noise when they move. Mass of Teeth have no ranged attacks, and simply swing their deformed arm composed of jutting fangs to deal damage.
As common sense dictates, their bodies composed entirely of sharp teeth will deal damage to any hero foolish enough to engage them in melee combat, although the damage is significantly lowered by wearing even the most minimal form of metal armor.
Mass of Teeth have one more quirk; They always travel in pairs. If you spot one Mass of Teeth, chances are its friend is creeping up behind you.
As terrifying as these corrupted men are, there are tales told in whispers, tales of a pair of toothy monsters composed entirely of the Teeth of Diablo.
Diablo III Monster[edit source]
|Diablo III Monster [ ]|
|Mass of Teeth|
|Resistance:||Immune to spells that manipulate the mind, resistant to most elemental damage|
|Armament:||Fanged arm, fanged body|
- Mass of Teeth
- Fang Monsters
- Eternal Grinners
Superunique Variants[edit source]
- Wavering Bastards- An odd pair of Fang Monsters that seem to be covered entirely in blood, painting their white teeth red. This is indeed a strange occurrence, but does it hold any real significance?
- Smiling Diablomites- The strongest variants of the Mass of Teeth! These two horrors are composed entirely of the Teeth of Diablo, and are the protectors of some terribly powerful demon deep below the earth. These "teeth", enchanted with terrible demonic power, make them much more powerful, both in health and damage capabilities. It also doubles their speed to something vaguely respectable, but they gain no special abilities or spells.
The origins of these mindless monsters is shrouded in legend and lies. What is known, however, is that they appear to have once been human cultists, or perhaps priests, of some type. They are not undead, and for all intents and purposes, they are indeed mindless beasts.
But if this is true, why do they slaughter humans, and only humans so viciously?
- The design of this monster came to its creator, Curious Olaph, in a particularly vivid dream in which his teeth were pulled out, and formed a beast that tore him to shreds.
Additional Information[edit source]
- As you've probably noticed, this creature has no picture at the moment. In truth, Olaph couldn't draw a tooth to save his life, let alone a creature completely composed of teeth. Hopefully, Olaph's distress calls will be heard, but in the meantime, any picture (no matter how good you think you are or aren't at drawing) would be greatly appreciated.
- Mass of Teeth tear humans apart, but their teeth are always clean, except for a few exceptions (see Wavering Bastards). The reasoning for this is unknown, but some speculate that a sort of tiny organism or minuscule life-form absorbs the blood for nourishment. Or maybe zombies just lick it off. Life is full of mysteries.