Diablo 3 PTR Hotfix:2013-12-13
From Diablo Wiki
This is the first hotfix for Diablo 3 PTR released on 13 December 2013.
- Hellfire plans no longer cost Blood Shards and should now cost gold.
- Monster density in Act I has been adjusted.
- An issue where crafting certain items caused the server to crashed has been resolved.
- Resolved an issue where the proc from Odyn Son could proc from itself.
- Items above level 60 will no longer drop for players on the PTR.
- Players can now gain Paragon levels on the PTR
- Please note: Experience gained for paragon levels will not be reflected in the XP bar. When you gain a Paragon experience level, you will see a toast notification and the level-up explosion. In addition, the Paragon experience UI button appears, allowing players to spend their Paragon points. This is currently the only way to access the *Paragon points UI. We are aware of this issue, and it will require a patch to fully resolve.
- Serenity - Tranquility: An error will no longer occur when a player takes damage while Serenity - Tranquility is active.
- [http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10895929629 Diablo 3 PTR Hotfix> - Blizzard Entertainment, 13/12/12