Beta Patch 6
From Diablo Wiki
Diablo 3 Beta Patch 6 - v.0.4.0.7841 - 18 November 2011[edit | edit source]
Battle.net[edit | edit source]
- Player profiles have been added! These profiles will display important statistics for each of your characters, as well as 3D models featuring their current gear.
- Player profiles will only be viewable while in the main, character select, and party screens. They will not be viewable in-game.
- To access your player profile, click on your hero or press “P”.
- To view other players’ profiles while in a party right-click on their character. Player profiles for Real ID friends can also be accessed by right-clicking on their names in the Friends List.
- Achievements are now available for testing. Please note that for the beta launch of this system, only a limited number of achievements have been included.
- To view your characters’ achievements, click on the “Achievements” icon located in the lower right or press “Y” at any point while playing.
- To view another character’s achievements while in a party, right-click on their character and select “Inspect.”
Classes[edit | edit source]
- Blinding Flash Spirit Cost reduced from 30 to 10
- Blind duration increased from 3 seconds to 5 seconds
- Now has a 15 second cooldown
- Crippling Wave Damage reduced from 135% to 110%
- Dashing Strike Damage increased from 65% to 160%
- Exploding Palm Explosion damage reduced from 40% to 30% of target’s max health
- Fists of Thunder Damage reduced 120% to 100%
- Inner Sanctuary Spirit Cost reduced from 80 to 20
- Now has a 30 second cooldown
- Lashing Tail Kick Damage increased from 180% to 225%
- Cooldown removed
- Lethal Decoy Damage increased from 110% to 330%
- Duration reduced from 5 seconds to 1 second
- Decoy is now summoned directly on top of the Monk
- Ability now plays a casting animation
- Magic Weapon Damage bonus reduced from 20% to 15%
- Monster affixes “Die Together,” “Powerful,” and “Ghostly” have all been removed from the game.