From Diablo Wiki
- Patch 2.0.5 notes.
- Fixed an issue with matchmaking that could erroneously queue players into a game with an open Nephalem Rift where the Rift Boss had already been defeated.*
- Legendary drop rates have been permanently increased by 100%, to match rates seen during our 2 Year Anniversary Community buff.
- Vote Kick will no longer immediately eject players from the party without party confirmation; other members of the party are now properly prompted to confirm or deny the request.
- The Plagued monster affix is no longer dealing unusually high amounts of damage.
- Fixed a bug where the level 70 Hellfire Ring's legendary proc was not dealing damage.
- Heroes below level 70 will now receive less Blood Shards from Nephalem Rifts than level 70 characters.
- Level 70 heroes will now receive a greatly reduced amount of Blood Shards from Nephalem Rifts when playing in sub-level 70 games.
- Fixed an issue that allowed crafted set items to roll for class specific properties that were not available to your class when Enchanting.
- The Tall Man's Finger:
- Legendary affix will now only apply to Witch Doctor Zombie Dogs.
- Inna's Mantra:
- 4-Piece Set bonus will now only apply to Monks.
- Different Warcry runes now properly stack with one another and are no longer overwritten.
- Official 2.0.5 Hofixes] - Blizzard Community Manager, 14 May 2014