Welcome to my Talk Page
Please feel free to leave any comment. Just add a new headline with your message
Hey Bandreus. It was nice of you to update some rune info on the skill pages! I think that's the kind of smaller updates that still many players interested in Diablo III will find very useful. Do you think you could help out with filling out the runes page with this info as well, and further explain any known rune types and what they do on different skills/spells?
On a different note: How do you find the wiki otherwise? Good info? Anything we should focus on right now for improvements in your opinion? Are you interested in Lore at all? --Leord 13:33, 27 October 2008 (CET)
- Hi Leord, and thanks for editing my talk page ;)
- It'll be a great pleasure to help improving this great wiki whenever I can. I guess I'll head to the rune page asap. My only concern is me not being a native english speaker could lead to typos or poor worded phrases, but still I bet someone will come along and edit my mistakes, if it's the case ^_^
- You guys are just doing great with the wiki, keep rolling with the hard work. Of course there's always room for improvements, so I'll point it out and/or help when I think an article should receive some care. --Bandreus 17:20, 1 November 2008 (CET)
- Saw your rune updates man, they were bloody brilliant! I didn't know much about them myself, now we got a BIG pile of rune info. That's cool enough to be its own news item that is! Don't worry a sec on your English skills. Many Diabloites don't have time to make an article like you just did, they rather just cruise around and update words and grammar. We need help from all kinds of members. Even if your type of contributions are much more visible, the smaller ones are great as well, and just helps us keep the polish level very high.
- You should consider writing a few lines about yourself on your user page btw! And also, feel free to add my MSN or ICQ =)
- Is there any other area you feel could need an improvement, right now? --Leord 12:41, 3 November 2008 (CET)
- Thanks for all the good words. I do hope the community finds thees updates interesting and useful.
- I really wouldn't know what to point at as really needing improvements. Yesterday I was looking at the items articles, witch I think could receive some improvements. I'm not a diablo lore guru, but I've seen a lot of people putting so much effort in that area. I haven't dwelt all the content, generally speaking I think everything's going fine enough. Maybe the articles just need a bit more linking, sorting and indexing. I've sometimes had troubles finding quickly what I was looking for, and moving from a page to another could be quite tedious.
- BTW, looking at the amount of info that's already here, and considering D3 won't be out for quite a while, the wiki is just amazing right now. The community is sweet too ^_^ -- 12:39, 3 November 2008 Bandreus
- (BTW, remember to sign comments on Talk pages. Look here for help: Help:Talk) Sounds good, thanks for the compliments. Too bad only I see them here on your talk page, I am NOT the only contrib, everyone deserve a pat on the back, including YOU now! =D I think you are right. More interlinking, and more indexing. Especially in Diablo2.DiabloWiki.net. For the interlinking, you could make more use by adding stuff for it. Just remember to not link too much ;) About once per word per section of an article is enough =)
- Also, if you are using FireFox, you should download an English spell checker. It makes it super-easy for you to even help OTHERS with their spelling ;) If you're not using FireFox, you should consider doing so, as it's in my opinion miles ahead of IE7. --Leord 16:00, 3 November 2008 (CET)
- Wow, thanks for the good advices. I'm not entirely new to wikis, still I'm not that much accoustumed yet.
- Of course I'm using FireFox. I was just thinking about adding an english dictionary, so let's say you red my mind ;)
- As of making everyone know I appreciate their contribs, I'm sure the best way is to contribute myself, so let's not worry 'bout that. --Bandreus 18:01, 3 November 2008 (CET)