Nick Chilano is a Senior Animator for Diablo III.
Background[edit | edit source]
Nick received his B.F.A. in Illustration from the Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) in 2000. Since then, he has worked as an animator at Digital Production Solutions, Turbine Inc. (Entertainment), and Insomniac Games. He has contributed art to a number of games, including Dungeons and Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited, The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar, and Resistance: Fall of Man. Nick is currently a senior animator for Blizzard working on Diablo III.
Artwork[edit | edit source]
Nick maintains an art blog where he posts some of his drawings.
Game Credits/Experience[edit | edit source]
- 2009 - Dungeons and Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited, Turbine, Inc.; Additional Art
- 2007 - The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar, Midway Games, Inc.; Additional Art
- 2006 - Resistance: Fall of Man, Sony Computer Entertainment Incorporated; Special Thanks
Credits compiled from MobyGames.
References[edit | edit source]
- Savannah College of Art and Design - Where Are They Now?. Class of 2000: Nicholas Chilano. 8-28-2011.
- LinkedIn Profile: Nicholas Chilano. 8-28-2011.
- MobyGames Developer Profile: Nicholas Chilano. 8-28-2011.
|Blizzard Entertainment & other Game-related Topics  Blizz Games Other Games Terms Devs Blizz ppl D3 D2 D1 Other ppl Events Merchandise Related|
Blizzard All cont.
|Diablo III Team|
|Diablo II Team|