This is the Community Portal for DiabloWiki, and is informs the contributors of this site on the current comings and goings of the Wiki.
Current DiabloWiki Focus
Remember that thealso needs help.
- Training costs for leveling up the Jeweler and Blacksmith need updating. Elly (talk) 03:25, 1 November 2013 (CET)
- The Resplendent Chest page needs filling out with details of where the chests appear in each act. There are headings for each act under which the name of the dungeon or area and level (if necessary) is required. - Elly (talk) 06:51, 14 October 2013 (CEST)
- We have started a list of Merchants, again by act, and we need people to add Names of the merchant and whereabouts in the act they can be located. Also note if they are random or always there. -- Elly (talk) 22:09, 21 October 2013 (CEST)
- The Interface page needs updating. -- WitchDoctor (talk) 05:45, 9 December 2013 (CET)
If you are looking to get involved in DiabloWiki consider the above pages if you are unable to find any other articles that need updating. If you need support there is a DiabloWiki support forum.
How to create/edit articles
- If you want to create a new article (page), look at other articles for inspiration.
- Use categories! Each article Must be at least in one category.
- How to add category? Type on bottom of article something like this: [[Category:Quests]]
- If you don't know where which category your article should go in, add Category:Categorization requests and someone else will do it.
- Organize your articles by using titles.
- Don't use single equaled titles (=Your title=), single equal is reserved for top level title i.e article name which is automatically added when you create the article!
- For highest title level use ==Level 1 title in article==
- For lower level titles use more "=" (===Level 2 title in article===, ====Level 3 title in article====)
- Use button Show preview before you save changes.
- Enter short summary of what you changed
- More info in the help section
- The Interwiki template is now finished for use.
- The Iw link template (Iw = Inter Wiki, but small) is now finished for use.
- The Wiki Link template is done. Easy linking to external sites without external site arrow.
Look at respective templates for how to use.
|Wiki Help Index [ ]|
|• Help Contents
||• Wiki Tools