Deckard Cain GPS Voice Pack
The Deckard Cain GPS Voice Pack is one of two Deckard Cain "Easter Eggs" (or jokes). There's also the Deckard Cain Rap from when Diablo II was new. The GPS Voice Pack is from 1st April 2010, a joke by Blizzard. It's voiced by the normal Cain voice: Michael Gough
Deckard Cain GPS Voice Pack[edit | edit source]
- Hello my friend. Fasten your seatbelt and listen.
- That red light up ahead marks a place of grave danger. Do not stop! [acceleration sounds and a crash]
- A case could be made that Westmarch created the notion of Frontier Cousine from the first days of Zakarum's push into that region.
- In the harvest months, the sun hangs so low, it can hardly be used to mark the cardinals. You might be better off looking for the moss, growing on the north side of trees. But certainly not from a moving vehicle.
- And certainly, some mosses are known to grow on any of a tree's basing, outside the temperate zone,.. oh... You've missed your turn! [Break sounds].
- Our travels together are at an end, my friend. You've reached your destination.
Canonity[edit | edit source]
This is clearly a joke, but some of the stuff Deckard Cain is actually saying here sounds pretty genuine, and might just as well be so. Unless proof of the opposite is revealed, we'll go with this for now.
References[edit | edit source]
|Blizzard Entertainment & other Game-related Topics  Blizz Games Other Games Terms Devs Blizz ppl D3 D2 D1 Other ppl Events Merchandise Related|
Blizzard All cont.
|Diablo III Team|
|Diablo II Team|