|How to Help [e]
|You can help with Sections!|
DiabloWiki is a great resource for everyone, and is built by members of the Diablo community adding small or big contributions. Time or English skills are not constraints that should keep you from signing up to the project, as some members might have plenty of time but using English as a second language, and others have skills but only time to correct grammar!
You can help out in the wiki by either filling out Incomplete Pages (also known as "Stubs"). You can also check out the Community Portal for information on the current wiki focus.
Your account will work on both the Diablo 2 and Diablo 3 wikis here at DiabloWiki, if you sign up on one of them. If you have an account on any other Diablo site, such as Diablo: IncGamers, you will not automatically be able to use that username; you will have to sign up for DiabloWiki separately.
When you have signed up, this is how you get help:
- Our homegrown Help section includes almost anything you would like to know.
- The Wiki Markup page is great if it's a specific piece of "wiki code" you need.
- The FAQ answers a lot of further questions.
- The Community Portal Discussion is a good place to ask questions to be answered by the community.
- The DiabloWiki Support Forum can also be used to get help from sysops and members.
- If all else fails, or you just want to talk to someone, ask Elly or Flux, as the two of them are here to help those who are here to help!
- There is a support forum also, if you prefer.
If you want to search for more help on wikis externally, this is three good articles to check out:
|To get updated on everything new in Diablo 3, check out the Diablo 3 Basics.
| Featured Article
| The five Runestones have distinct, different, and dynamic effects on every skill in the game. As powerful and interesting as skill runes are, it makes more sense to think about base skills as "un-runed."
Though the D3 Team has only shown off a few of the skill rune effects to date, with all five effects known for Hydra, Weapon Throw, and Plague of Toads, one or two rune changes are known for quite a few other skills, and fans delight in speculating about what other effects the developers may have in store for us.
The Runestones page lists all known effects, with links to the skills where descriptions and screenshots are provided for your elucidation.
| Other Featured Articles.