Wheel of Misfortune
From Diablo Wiki
If an Ancient Device spawns in front of a platform breaking the device will cause one of ten things to happen. As the device will not always spawn it could take some time to work you way through the ten at which point you will earn the achievement.
- The Veiled Treasure - a small dungeon with numerous Resplendent Chests inside will spawn, complete with elite packs. There is also a high probability of a Treasure Goblin spawning, as well.
- The Fowl Lair - This dungeon contains an enemy that is most horrendous and revolting. With grease.
- A pile of corpses will spawn, which in turn will spawn a group of Accursed.
- A normal chest will spawn.
- A Resplendent Chest will spawn.
- Gold will rain down in small doses from a slain merchant, like that of the Countess's chest in Diablo II.
- A Superunique Sand Golem named Ernutet, Guardian of the Veiled Treasure will spawn, along with two companions. He has the illusionist boss modifier.
- An ancient urn will spawn. It breaks easily.
- A randomized group of desert monsters will spawn (and can spawn as elites).
| Wheel of Misfortune
|10||Experience all the possibilities of the Ancient Device in the Desolate Sands.|
A video showing each outcome of the ancient device:
|Achievements General Campaign Cooperative Hardcore Classes Challenges Crafting Feats of Strength|
• Level 10 *
• Demon Hunter
• Stop Hitting Yourself
• Made to Order *
• Return Business *