From Diablo Wiki
Hello, I'm glad to see you coming over to the DiabloWiki! =D Do you have previous Wiki experience from other sites? You start out with a typo fix, and do you think we'll see bigger additions in the future? =) --Leord 19:02, 13 March 2009 (CET)
- Hi, Leord! Well, I don't have any previous experiences with wiki pages, sorry. And by the way, my English is not good (I'm from Spain), then I prefer read a lot and if I find I can help somewhere, just trying to make minor edits and start to understand how the wiki works :)
- This is really my second minor edit. The first was the ghoul page, and I did it with my first nickname here: Valmar. Then, I got the problem with the login because of the Spanish preferences and you and the admins told me to make a new user. This is Valmy (same nick as diii.net). I don't have any login problems since I'm using this one.
- It's all. If it were a Spanish wiki I would make dozens of edits per day, lol. But I prefer starting calm in an English one ;) --Valmy 00:44, 14 March 2009 (CET)
- Arghhh, I see there is a login problem again... In my wiki-signature, it appears like Valmar, lol :/
- I want we can read "Valmy" when I use my signature ^_^ --Valmy 00:45, 14 March 2009 (CET)
- Aha, I see =) Well, I think DiabloWiki visitors will be happy, regardless if you add big or small articles. Anyway, I'm Swedish, and I write a lot! ;) As for your problem, you need to check your Preferences. Just remove your nickname there and it will show "Valmy" instead. Just know that even if it displays "Valmar", it still links to Valmy =) --Leord 12:14, 16 March 2009 (CET)
- Heh. Ok, I manually changed the above, and I also changed the preferences. Thx very much.--Valmy 12:45, 16 March 2009 (CET)
- Fortunately, this is no major issue! =) Still, I just want to point out that there are many people with good English skills that come to DW and just do updates. If you have enough Diablo knowledge to make real articles, even with a bad English, it's better to do that, since we're more short of "content contributors" than "polish contributors". Even if whatever you write needs editing, you'll just create a great opportunity for people with less time on their hands to make some grammar and typo updates =) --Leord 15:29, 16 March 2009 (CET)
Nice clarification there. ;) Long time no see. How have you been? --Leord 13:05, 7 January 2010 (UTC)
- Hi, Leord. Ufff I go to University in the morning, I go to work in the afternoons-evenings, and I go to home at night to just study, rest and sleep, heehee. Not enough time for all the things I'd like :/
- I try to copy web pages from these diii sites to my pendrive and I read some of them about diablo3 info, forums... at work —don't tell my boss, lol—, but other than that and sadly I don't have enough time the most part of the year.
- I hope this will change on vacations or so ;)
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016