From Diablo Wiki
The person writing the first Monk version obviously had no Math skills :) Awesome job there on the 12/24 thing! ;) Is htis your first jab at wiki editing, or do you have previous experience? --Leord 11:45, 26 August 2009 (CEST)
- Thanks, but it seem I was wrong, the actual number is 64 combinations. Ive done a bit of editing on Guild Wars and TF2 Wiki's, but now im desperate to play D3. --Defx 04:48, 28 August 2009 (CEST)
- Sorry mate, didn't see your post there! :)
- The only skills left to make/update are some of the Wizard skills. This "Boilerplate" explains how to make a skill, and this copy page is made to be an easy copy+paste to new skills. I assume this is what you mean by "structure", on how to make the pages? Categories will automatically be added if you follow the Boilerplate.
- Otherwise, the Structure is well explained in the Help:Structure article, but might be a tad complex.
- See you on the wiki! --Leord 17:38, 2 September 2009 (CEST)