From Diablo Wiki
Greetings, everyone. I am MrFrye. I live in Serenity Valley, and no, I can never leave.
What to say about Diablo... well, I discovered D2 in '02 or '03, bought it (and the Expansion soon after), and have been playing fairly consistently ever since. When I heard that D3 was in the works, yeah, I got a little excited. I discovered the Incgamers Diablo III site soon afterwords, and quickly pegged it as the best D3 fan site around. That was almost 2 years ago, and I finally (Jan. 2011) got around to actually joining the community. Yes, I can procrastinate.
With that said, I've decided to make my mark by contributing to the D3 wiki. It's fun, it's easy, and it's a great way to pass the time waiting for news from Blizzard.
Wiki Update Log
- 13 Apr. 2011 - Created a couple of pages for footage of demonstration videos: Video: Blizzcon 2010 Rune Effects and Video: Blizzcon 2010 Arena.
- 26 Mar. 2011 - Whoops, been forgetting to add updates here. So, here's a quick rundown:
- Fleshed out the development section on all skills, including adding gameplay quotes as much as possible.
- Started revamping the skill infoboxes, finished with Barb, Witch Doctor, and Monk.
- I've been creating individual pages for unique items in the D2 wiki; about half-way done at this point.
- 16 Feb. 2011 - Added synergies and fleshed out the Development section for Barb skills. On to the Witch Doctor.
- 10 Feb. 2011 - Finished the polish pass. Starting on fleshing out the Development section for skills.
- 03 Feb. 2011 - added a section on the attributes page discussing the core attribute changes.
- 02 Feb. 2011 - during my polish pass, created pages for War Cry and Rend. They need some work, though.
- 31 Jan. 2011 - Got bored and started a polish pass on all skill pages. Am also referencing Flux's hands-on gameplay reports.
- 29 Jan. 2011 - Updated attribute pages per core attribute changes.