From Diablo Wiki
- 01/23/2009 - Added link references below for the posts for all the series, and HK's community posts as well.
- 01/24/2009 - Updated, uploaded and added to the iPhone section of this page. Also added the images for the Extras Section.
- 01/25/2009 - Added images to the Other wallpaper section, and started the Contest Artwork section and added images.
- 01/26/2009 - Added the latest wallpaper for Holyknight3000's Fiery Runes Series, as well as the latest forum post for that wallpaper.
- 01/29/2009 - Updated the iPhone series links, and added the 4th wall that HK posted.
- 02/01/2009 - Added a section for how the rune-series was made.
- 02/02/2009 - Added Quick Sketch and Concept section.
- 10/06/2009 - Updated links and added my DA page
Greetings I am Holyknight3000, the creator of the Fiery Runes Series Wallpapers for the diablo 3 community here on diii.net.
- Fiery Runes Series One
- Fiery Runes Series Two
- Fiery Runes Series Three
- Fiery Runes Series iPhone
- Fiery Runes Series Extras
- Other Wallpapers
- Sketches and Concepts
- You can check out my diii.net profile.
- You can also PM Holyknight3000.
- Deviant Art: http://holyknight3000.deviantart.com
- MSN N/A
- AIM N/A
- Yahoo N/A
- ICQ N/A
I started creating graphics art back in 1996. I used a basic paint program that used an operating system called Geoworks. The art program was Geodraw. Started making images and characters using line art and making new art and merging lines. The program let me merge and un-merge line art and like MS paint; fill in and erase.
In late 1998 for christmas i got my first really good computer that had the same program i still use today: Corel Photo-paint 8. It was with this program i started experimenting with images and artwork. For about 3 years i used the program until i added Alienware Eyecandy 4000 plugin and allowed me to explode my creativity in logo artwork. Back then i was making logo artwork for fantasy e-wrestling federation websites.
Back in 2000 i saw diablo 2 come out and i found old diabloii.net. If only i could have made artwork for wallpapers and such back then. Oh well fast forward July 2008, I created the Fiery Runes Series wallpapers that took off fast for over a year and then it got more and more repetative. So in October I ended the 3rd series and slowly continues the iPhone wallpaper series for a little longer.