From Diablo Wiki
- Initiated by: Geographical trigger
- Pre-requisite: A Royal Audience
- Required to progress? Yes
- Reward(s): Gold/ Experience
- Lore items: ??
- Related Achievements: None
- Leads to: Betrayer of the Horadrim
- Level Range: Normal: - . Nightmare: - . Hell: - . Inferno: - .
Unexpected Allies Walkthrough
As you enter the Wretched Pit a cutscene will play. A Serpent Magus, Goz'turr the Torturer is interrogating Adria for information on the Black Soulstone. Him and his Writhing Deceiver minions will attack you. They have lightning attacks which won't present much of a problem but Goz'turr has the Desecrator modifier and can also Teleport so he can be somewhat problematic especially if him and some of his minions corner you.
The quest is complete and it's on to the Betrayer of the Horadrim quest.
Objectives in Brief
* Checkpoint reached around this stage in the quest. This means you can quit out and Resume your game at a later date and begin at this point - in effect it's a Save Game point.
Entrance from the City
Exit from the Sewers into the Wretched Pit
Goz'turr's aids, Writhing Deceivers
|Quests & Events of Diablo III  Act I Act II Act III & Act IV Act V|
|Act II Quests||Act II Events |
|Quests Act III||Events Act III||Quests Act IV |