The Road to Alcarnus
From Diablo Wiki
Are you looking for Road to Alcarnus location?
- Initiated by: Eirena the Enchantress
- Pre-requisite: Shadows in the Desert
- Required to progress? Yes
- Reward(s): Gold/ Experience
- Lore items: The Seven Lords of Hell, Guard's Orders
- Related Achievements: ??
- Leads to: City of Blood
- Level Range: Normal: - . Nightmare: - . Hell: - . Inferno: - .
The Road to Alcarnus Walkthrough
Cross the bridge into the Black Canyon Mines. If you don't wish to distract yourself with dungeons just stick to the road. Relatively quickly you'll come to a blockade which you can not pass, at that point simply hug the top of the map round to the left until you come to the exit into the Stinging Winds.
The quickest way through the Stinging Winds is diagonal. There is no pathway to follow so when you get through the entrance try to head in a 2 o'clock direction, although there will be large clusters of rocks to navigate round. This map gives you a clearer picture.
Once in the Khasim Outpost you will see Lieutenant Vachem who instructs you to speak with Captain Davyd in the Command Post which you will be stood next to. Maghda will be down there and the Imperial Guards with her will transform into Copperfang Lurkers and attack you. There are quite a few of them and they also have stealth ability.
After they are dead open the locked cage to free the Iron Wolves.
Onwards to the City of Blood quest.
Objectives in Brief
* Checkpoint reached around this stage in the quest. This means you can quit out and Resume your game at a later date and begin at this point - in effect it's a Save Game point.
|Quests & Events of Diablo III  Act I Act II Act III & Act IV Act V|
|Act II Quests||Act II Events |
|Quests Act III||Events Act III||Quests Act IV |
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016