The Apothecary's Brother
From Diablo Wiki
Trigger: Speak with Rike the Apothecary
Completion Details: Find Rike's Brother.
The Highlands Cave frequently spawns at the top of Leoric's Hunting Grounds, shortly before the bridge to Leoric's Manor in the northern part of the zone. Entering the cave will intiate the event, where Rike the Apothecary tells you that his brother has gone missing within the cave.
The event is very straight-forward, throwing monsters at the player in varied groups with the chance to encounter elite packs, as well. Since this is a cave, and the corridors are narrow, elite packs of Disentombed Hulks (Unburied) or Dark Berserkers can prove problematic for melee characters. Eventually, after exploring, the hero will find Rike's brother lounging on the floor, likely bleeding from one orifice or another.
He will call out for help, and cultists will begin to spawn around his location including Brakan a superunique Dark Cultist. The cultists are the weak melee types, and after two waves of them spawn, the player can speak to Rike to end the event.
Farming for The Apothecary's Brother
- Take Quest 9. The Imprisoned Angel > The Cursed Hold
- Take the Waypoint from Tristram to Leoric's Manor.
- Make your way through the manor and out of its front entrance, across the bridge and into Leoric's Hunting Grounds.
- Leave and Resume Game to repeat if the Highlands Cave does not appear.
- As you make your way through the manor check the room on your left hand side as you go down the stairs for Leoric's Shinbone in the fireplace which you need to gain access to Whimsyshire, the secret level.
The Apothecary's Brother can appear as a Bounty.
A video of the event:
|Quests & Events of Diablo III  Act I Act II Act III & Act IV Act V|
|Act II Quests||Act II Events |
|Quests Act III||Events Act III||Quests Act IV |
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016