From Diablo Wiki
- From the Quest Selection screen take quest No. 9. The Imprisoned Angel > Chamber of Suffering.
- Take the waypoint from Tristram to level 2 of the Halls of Agony
- Work your way down to level 3.
- On level 3 of the Halls of Agony find the Chamber of Suffering.
- You can try and make a run for it through level 2 and 3 of the Halls of Agony. If you have some faster movement skills and some skills to slow enemies it's doable and sometimes you can be lucky and come across the exit quickly.
- When you get to The Cursed Hold there will be no Queen Asylla or the Warden and the gate to level 3 of the Halls of Agony will be lowered and as its position is always the same it's easy to run from entrance to exit without fighting.
- If you need to repeat to earn the many achievements available from killing the Butcher you will have to start at step 1, there is no half way point to save at and still get the Butcher in the Chamber.