From Diablo Wiki
I'm continuing our discussion here instead! =D I think this is a good start, you put up the basics for the article. I will make 1 or two minor edits in a second to make it more "wikified", that is sitandardized. You wrote very well, as you are supposed to write in third person, explaining this character "Holyknight3000" from the community!
All good, regarding pictures, I think you should upload a low rez version of each picture, 600px wide, and whatever you have high, and then have a list of resolutions linked to the Diii.net gallery under it. You should feel free to include the discussion threads under each, much like you did with the actual pics in the gallery.
Don't use the 600px pic on this page though, use a thumbnail on about 300 px or so. Look below for an example (click "edit" to see the code, and never mind the bogus text):
==Battle.net 2.0==Battle.net 2.0 logo, suited for mobile phone wallpapers. Available in:
600px | 800px
Something like that. Still, this is the page about HK, so what do you think? =) --Leord 10:41, 22 December 2008 (CET)
- Ok done. what do you think? Also, you should naturally feel free to re-write anything I wrote on the page, as long as it keeps a similar "wikish" standard =) --Leord 10:58, 22 December 2008 (CET)
- Oki, almost forgot. Don't forget to put any images you upload into the Category:Fan art images! Just write [[Category:Fan art images]] in the description of the image. Also, it's a good idea to add original source url in the images you upload, meaning you link them to the gallery as well, if someone just find the image in the wiki, and not your article, they can still go to the other sizes etc. --Leord 11:01, 22 December 2008 (CET)
It's a very nice update that is! =)
You should add contact info as well, either just linking to your Diii.net profile, to the PM function and linking to this page, or the DiabloWiki user page =) --Leord 12:48, 7 January 2009 (CET)Insert non-formatted text here
If you guys noticed i have updated the page and added the links and images for series two, and i plan to update the first series as well as the images that were uploaded. Then finally add the iPhone, and extras, Also add series three images as time goes on. These updates will be weekly, after i post a new wallpaper. --holyknight3000 03:05, 20 January 2009 (CET)
As you guys can see i have updated my series one gallery to match that of the 2nd series gallery and already added the 3rd. Later on i will be adding the iPhone walls, extra walls and Other wallpaper. Been a busy night so I'm taking the rest of the night to play some games. See you all tomorrow! --holyknight3000 03:26, 21 January 2009 (CET)
- Hey mate. I hope you don't mind me editing your talk page to the wiki norm, which is in chronological order of posts. =) If you want to make "news updates", I think your main page would be good for that. Just make a "News" headline, and make sub-headings for news updates. =)
- Anyway, awesome work, and it really looks like this page is nearing perfection. Perhaps you should check out Delowyn's page, and give him a few tips on how to do it. ;) Also, in the forums, you can easily use the BBCode for wiki to make links to yourself or any wiki page.
- Cool to see you start using the talk pages, see you around! PS. Don't hesitate to ask me if there is anything you'd like to know. Just head over to my talk page, and I'll notice it quicker. =) -- 15:01, 23 January 2009 Leord (unsigned)
- Thats fine with me, I trust ya to help me keep things wikified in the future! --holyknight3000 16:08, 24 January 2009 (CET)
- I will try! =) I just wrote to poke you that I left a message on my page, and also to add sig on my previous post, as I forgot =P --Leord 18:24, 26 January 2009 (CET)
Fanart:Diablo III Weekly Wallpaper or just Diablo III Weekly Wallpaper page, that fan based section that flux has been posting for over 6 months now. i thought it would be a nice addition to the fan art or fan made section as its a big part to the fan art community. I know he does a fan watch section as well, and i think its due time for a new fan watch but that's me.
Anyways Gunner, I thought i'd ask as always before i start building the page section, im going to type it out in msword code and all. If you think it wont be a good idea, then ill wait and save the data for future sections. Please let me know what you think... I think ive just become addicted to coding again, damn markup coding lol.
--holyknight3000 12:14, 17 February 2009 (CET)
- Hey dude, sorry I have been vacant, been fiddling with Starcraftwire.net a lot lately. Beta coming soon. Anyway, that's a great idea! I think we'd use Diii.net:Diablo III Weekly Wallpaper, since it's completely related to Diii.net, and other sites might have their own things in the future. By all means, it should go in the fan art category though! For the next week or so, make sure to e-mail me a copy of any questions to leordATincgamersDOTcom directly, so I don't miss them! I don't want to be a slowbie =P --Leord 11:44, 23 February 2009 (CET)
Will you help me?
I am Veskin7 Bukito, the inventor of the Fan class:Dragon Warrior, the Fan class:Aurian Mage, the Angarock continent and the Fan monster:Death Claw. I am inventing skills and designing concept art for my ideas now. Some of them like the Aurian Mage are not finished yet, but the ideas about the skills are already invented. I only have to find time to type the text. I also have tons of more ideas, but I have ni time to add them, because I have no PC at home and I have to post my stuff from a friend's machine or in Internet clubs...
I need your help. My drawings are complete, but have no colours. They need to be colurful in order to impress the fans and Blizzard, because I hope that one day Blizzard will decide to create my characters. If I had a PC, I would try to do it myself, but I haven't.
Please, can you edit my drawings by adding colours to them?
If you agree, just see the drawings in deviantart at:
and check out the artist comments below the pictures. Some of them have detailed description about colours, or you can contact me here on my user talk page and I will describe the colours of each drawing.
I already asked Delowyn to help me, but there is no response from him the whole week.
I hope you will answer sooner.
If you are too busy and say "no" I will understand, don't worry.
--Veskin7 Bukito 18:55, 2 November 2009 (CET)
- I have sent him a message on MSN, so he don;t miss this one :) --Leord 16:07, 3 November 2009 (CET)
Hey, Holyknight, I just wondered... Did Blizzard pay some (or any) attention to my postings in diablowiki.net? I just want to know their opinion. All this silence is killing me...
Take a look:
My D3 projects are frozen for now although there is a lot to add - Angarock towns description and more monsters for example. I'm working on a Star Craft Idea Proposition now.
All I need to know is do you like my D3 ideas or not and why. Can you help me?
--Veskin7 Bukito 17:00, 22 February 2010 (UTC)
Copyright IncGamers Ltd 2016